Safety, comfort & time-honored aesthetics come together in the Royal Enfield SANDERS CE certified riding jacket made from high-density cotton fabric further armed with Cordura patches at impact zones, a water-resistant coating to keep short drizzles at bay and a separate waterproof jacket for those heavy showers. The entire jacket as a unit is CE certified. Crafted with pre-curved sleeves and accordion stretch panels that ensure ease of movement and comfort, equipped with protective D3O EVO X CE Level 1 armour, vents, a waterproof back pouch, and two front pockets for all the essentials, this classic jacket is the perfect wingman with a timeless charm for any adventure.
- Construction: Fine Canvas 100% High-density Cotton Double PU coated for water resistance;
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms, elbows, and collar
- Abrasion resistance: 610D polyester Cordura Fabric at impact zones. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: D3O – T5 EVO X / CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector.
- Water Resistance Separate breathable-waterproof rain jacket with water resistance up to 8000mm
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation ports located at the front center, chest, and back
Note: These are Euro sized and run small. Order one size larger to accommodate.