This Statement outlines the terms and conditions governing all sales and purchases made through this website, regardless of whether the order was transmitted via the internet, telephone or post. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this site.
All content and the compilation of all content on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, artworks, products and data compilations is the property of and protected by The United States and International copyright laws.
No part of this website may be reproduced without the express, written permission of Baxter Cycle.
Baxter Cycle ships Worldwide! We have 3 international shipping options for your to choose from.
- Option 1- Individually Calculated International Shipping: This option does not charge the customer for shipping at the time the order is placed. Instead, the order is pulled, packed, weighed, and measured to determine the shipping cost. The customer is then contacted with their shipping options and prices.
- Option 2- USPS International Shipping: This option charges an initial flat rate of $100. After the order is pulled, weighed, and measured to determine the actual shipping cost, any overcharge is refunded to the customer or the customer will be contacted for additional funds if necessary. USPS tends to be cheaper than DHL but the delivery times are slower. Choosing this option means that you are agreeing to USPS shipping at the price of $100 or less. We are not required to contact you if you choose this option.
- Option 3- DHL International Shipping: This option charges an initial flat rate of $100. After the order is pulled, weighed, and measured to determine the actual shipping cost, any overcharge is refunded to the customer or the customer will be contacted for additional funds if necessary. DHL tends to be more expensive than USPS but the delivery time is faster. Choosing this option means that you are agreeing to DHL shipping at the price of $100 or less. We are not required to contact you if you choose this option.
- Any overcharge in shipping will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- If the amount of shipping required is higher than what was initially charged, the customer will be contacted for additional funds.
- Baxter Cycle is not responsible for packages lost by the package carrier. We will do everything that we can to help you sort out any issues but, we cannot take responsibility for the actions of others.
- Due to new regulations, orders to the United Kingdom must total $200 or more before shipping charges or they will not be processed.
These Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by the United States law and the United States courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BAXTER CYCLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
Payment options provided through this website include PayPal, Credit payments via PayPal through Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit cards.
You are able to pay through PayPal with or without a PayPal account.
All prices quoted are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Baxter Cycle. All prices are quoted in United States dollars (USD, $). Baxter Cycle reserves the right to reject any orders which include incorrect prices which may occur due to data entry errors, code errors, hacking, incorrect pricing provided by manufacturer, translation errors, etc. Prices are not negotiable and do not include postage and handling. Postage and handling costs will be calculated when completing the order.
WHO WE ARE:
We are Baxter Cycle: The British Motorcycle Superstore!
311 4th St. Box 85
Marne, Iowa 51552
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
Baxter Cycle collects typical information to process customer orders and help with customer experience (Name, Address, Email, Phone, Etc.). We DO NOT capture your payment information during online ordering / checkouts. WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE!
Baxter Cycle does use Google Analytics to review from time to time our websites performance. We DO NOT use this data for anything other than internal review. WE DON’T AND WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE!
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH:
Baxter Cycle WILL NEVER share your information with anyone.
Baxter Cycle has multiple ways we process customer orders (website, phone, mail, online auctions, etc.). We don’t capture or retain any online customer payment information other than name, address, phone number. Online orders are processed securely through PayPal whether you pay with your PayPal account or process your online order with your credit card.
If an order has been dispatched by mail carrier (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, ETC.) and is not received or if an item is received and it is either damaged or faulty, a return claim MUST be filed with Baxter Cycle within 7 days from date of receiving the goods.
The following return options will then be made available:
- Replacement: If possible, a replacement will be sent, subject to availability.
- Credit: If no replacement is available, a credit to be used on the website will be offered for the full amount of the purchase price.
- Refund: If a refund is required, it will be provided according to the original payment (i.e. if payment was made on Visa, that Visa will be credited.)
No returns on orders older than 90 days. All returns must be postmarked no later than 90 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition or the same condition they were originally in and must include all instructions and original packing material. Customer pays all return shipping charges. Please include a copy of your sales invoice with all returns BUT PLEASE KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF.
Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns must be pre-authorized by Baxter Cycle and are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be credited to the original credit card.
- Incorrect Item: If you received an incorrect item please contact us through email or phone to let us know of the issue. Please fill out the return form and return the incorrect item. Your shipping charges for a returned incorrect part will be refunded.
- Incorrect Size: No charge for exchange. We will exchange customer orders that do not fit, if the customer requests the same item in a different size. Customer pays all shipping charges.
- Customer Order Error: Incorrect customer orders can be exchanged for any other item without paying the restocking charge. However, the customer will pay the additional shipping and handling charge.
- Return Shipping Instructions: Return via prepaid UPS or USPS mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original packaging. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
- Return/Exchange Instructions: Enclose a copy of your packing list or E-mail Invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions. Send exchanges and returns to the shop.
311 4th Street
Marne, Iowa 51552
Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully.
All of our credit card transactions online are processed by PayPal. All transaction details are encrypted so you are safe and secure to shop with Baxter Cycle. This site uses the latest in security technology to ensure a safe & secure transaction during your shopping experience. Credit card orders are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol technology provided by AlphaSSL. Your confidential information is automatically encrypted in transit from your computer to ours using an encryption key length of 256-bits.
We Ship! If you have Questions, please send us a question under Contact Us.
We ship all domestic orders through either USPS, UPS or SpeeDee Delivery. Orders are usually delivered in 1 to 5 working days depending on the delivery service in the destination area. We try to ship orders out the same day they are placed. If we are unable to ship your order within three business days we will contact you and advise you of reason of the delay and an expected delivery date.
Please check your delivery address carefully as we will not be responsible for delivery to an incorrect address. The customer will be responsible for the cost to resend a parcel that is returned because of an incorrect address.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
Baxter Cycle is not responsible for packages lost by the package carrier. We will do everything that we can to help you sort out any issues but, we cannot take responsibility for the actions of others.
Shipping and Handling Charges: Shipping and handling charges are based on total price of your order. Oversize or very heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared. We will notify you if additional shipping charge are required for your order prior to shipping.
Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and International orders will likely have an additional shipping cost applied.
Expedited Orders: All orders are processed in the order that they are received. We offer an express order option to move your order to the front of the queue. This option costs $25 or 10% of the order amount, whichever is greater. This fee is to move your order to the front of the queue and does not apply to any expedited shipping charges. Expedited shipping will be charged accordingly. To have this applied to an online order you will need to call and talk to the online parts department.
Delivery Time: Please allow up to 4-10 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and International Orders.
Consolidated Shipments: Entire orders will be shipped together if possible. If you place multiple orders in one day, we will try to combine these into one package.
Please check your delivery address carefully as we will not be responsible for delivery to an incorrect address. The customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a parcel that is returned because of an incorrect address.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
If a customer requests a specially designed part (i.e. a specific length cable that needs to be specially cut to size and reassembled) there will be no refund given for these parts. If the part is made incorrectly then a refund will be given. There will be no refunds given for specially designed parts that meets the design specifications provided by the customer.
Returns are not accepted due to a change of mind, so please choose carefully.
Access to the website is granted only for the purpose of accessing the products offered. Under no circumstances may any individual alter any part of the website. No part of this site may be reproduced for any reason, nor may any parts of the site be displayed anywhere. You are granted access to website under the condition that you will not interfere, or attempt to interfere with any of the content.