Versatile design and sporty looks, protection and waterproof protection combine to create a textile jacket that will satisfy any rider’s need whether it be performance or facing the elements.
A combination of abrasion-resistant 600D Carbolex and 1600D ballistic polyester materials keep the rider safe while the breathable and waterproof Rainguard liner keeps everything dry.
Zippers on the front and rear of the jacket combine with a removable 100-gram thermal liner to help regulate body temperature.
Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- Carbolex 600 denier outer shell material
- 1680 denier ballistic abrasion resistant material in the shoulders and elbows
- Performance cut, pre-curved, rotated sleeves with soft microfiber cuffs increase comfort and performance in the riding position
- Elbow expansion panels for increased comfort and mobility
- Two pipeline front intake pinch vents offer excellent direct to the body ventilation when open
- Two adjustable pipeline exhaust vents on the back allow for exceptional flow through ventilation
- Double hook & loop closures keep water out of the vent openings when closed
- Rainguard waterproof, breathable liner
- Removable thermal vest liner
- 360° Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Mandarin style collar with soft microfiber trim
- Adjustable takeup straps at the biceps and forearms for a secure and snug fit
- Expansion panels and adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls fine tune the fit
- Two hand warmer pockets and four interior pockets
- Jacket to pant 8 inch zipper attachment with pant side included
- Removable C.E. approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector
- ESO main zipper