If an order has been dispatched by mail carrier (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, ETC.) and is not received or if an item is received and it is either damaged or faulty, a return claim MUST be filed with Baxter Cycle within 7 days from date of receiving the goods.
The following return options will then be made available:
- Replacement: If possible, a replacement will be sent, subject to availability.
- Credit: If no replacement is available, a credit to be used on the website will be offered for the full amount of the purchase price.
- Refund: If a refund is required, it will be provided according to the original payment (i.e. if payment was made on Visa, that Visa will be credited.)
No returns on orders older than 90 days. All returns must be postmarked no later than 90 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition or the same condition they were originally in and must include all instructions and original packing material. Customer pays all return shipping charges. Please include a copy of your sales invoice with all returns BUT PLEASE KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF.
Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns must be pre-authorized by Baxter Cycle and are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be credited to the original credit card.
- Incorrect Item: If you received an incorrect item please contact us through email or phone to let us know of the issue. Please fill out the return form and return the incorrect item. Your shipping charges for a returned incorrect part will be refunded.
- Incorrect Size: No charge for exchange. We will exchange customer orders that do not fit, if the customer requests the same item in a different size. Customer pays all shipping charges.
- Customer Order Error: Incorrect customer orders can be exchanged for any other item without paying the restocking charge. However, the customer will pay the additional shipping and handling charge.
- Return Shipping Instructions: Return via prepaid UPS or USPS mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original packaging. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
- Return/Exchange Instructions: Enclose a copy of your packing list or E-mail Invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions. Send exchanges and returns to the shop.
311 4th Street
Marne, Iowa 51552