Tourmaster Horizon Line “Ridgecrest” Jacket, Sand
Tourmaster “Ridgecrest” Jacket, Sand
Tourmaster’s Horizon Line delivers both performance and style for the enduro competitor, adventure touring rider or seasoned commuter. Designed to increase flexibility and reduce weight, Horizon Line products are crafted with superior materials to meet the needs of serious riders, from protection and adjustability to storage to visibility. The Ridgecrest mesh jacket includes protection for both crashes and the elements. CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armor provide defense, in addition to Nylon ripstop reinforced areas. The polyester fabric offers abrasion resistance. A waterproof zip-out liner is lightweight and breathable, and the jacket also contains a zip-out thermal vest in order for you to adapt to ever-changing temperatures.
Adjustability is a key piece of the design, as there are four-way stretch panels located on shoulders, underarms and elbows. Plus, the tightness of the sleeve is variable, and waist belts with a hidden stretch panel allow for a customized fit.
Don’t have a lot of storage on your bike? No problem! Storage isn’t lacking with this warm weather jacket. It has front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, zippered small items pocket, a rear oversized storage pouch, and a zippered rear pocket that doubles as a vent. Plus, it has internal storage pockets on the shell and both liners. You’ll increase your visibility with reflective accents on the chest, arms and back, and a variety of color options allow you to showcase your style: Black, Navy, Sand and Hi-Viz. An 8” jacket-to-pant attachment zipper is included for you to pair with the Ridgecrest pant for increased protection.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester fabric and hi-flow mesh shell.
- 1000D Honeycomb nylon ripstop reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms.
- Lightweight Reissa breathable, waterproof zip-out liner, plus zip-out thermal vest liner.
- 4-Way stretch panels located on shoulders, underarms, and elbows.
- CE level-2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor.
- Removable EVA foam back pad (Fits SAFE-TECH size L back pad).
- Reflective accents on chest, arms, and back.
- Sliding arm take-up straps for infinite adjustability.
- Waist belts with hidden stretch panel for a customized fit.
- Exterior storage includes front cargo pockets, zippered hand pockets, zippered small items pocket, a rear oversized storage pouch, and a zippered rear pocket that doubles as a vent.
- Internal storage pockets repeated on the shell and both liners.
- Comfort features included YKK® two-way front zipper, microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, snap-lock zippered cuffs with mesh gussets, hook and loop cuff adjustment, and TPU carabiner.
- Rear zippered expansion panels with mesh gussets.
- 8” Jacket-to-pant attachment zipper with the pant side included.
Medium, Large, X-Large